Tools & Resources
Tools & Resources
Exclusive Care Services believes in providing education and access to resources for clients, family members, staff, and those seeking to acquire health care services. We offer important information on our website, in our newsletters, and directly from our staff whenever it is required.
We believe that an educated consumer is much better prepared to make the best choices for their loved one. That’s why we want you to know as much as possible about our company, our competitors, and the health care industry. If you have an excellent point of reference, you can compare and be confident in your decision.
What should I look for when choosing an Agency?
It is important that the agency you choose to take care of your loved one:
• is well-established with experience and skilled staff who truly care
• has a long history of providing quality health care
• is nationally accredited
• is always accessible 24 hours a day
• has liability insurance coverage
• has sound Quality Management practices in place
• is well-respected with no litigation issues
• delivers client-centred nursing care
• has current up-to-date policies and protocols
• actually has an office, a website, a physical location
We welcome your questions, research, and comparisons; as we are confident in the quality of the services we provide.
At Exclusive Care Services, we understand how easy it is to get lost in the terminology and abbreviations associated with health care. That is why we have provided a Glossary for your reference.
We have also gathered a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for your consideration.
"The most significant aspect of our service is to focus on compassion for these in need of care. We are always cognizant that there is a strong correlation between quality of life and the qualityof care we provide." - Gloria Osborne, founder and CEO