Tools & Resources
Tools & Resources
Providing education and access to resources for clients, staff, and those seeking to acquire health care services is important. You will find valuable information here on our website, from our newsletters, and directly from our staff whenever you need it.
Quite simply, an educated consumer is much better prepared to make the wiser choices. We want you to know as much as possible about us, our competitors, and the health care industry. If you have a good point of reference, you can compare and be confident in your decision.
What should I look for when choosing an Agency?
It is important that the agency you choose to take care of you or your family:
• is well-established with experience and skilled staff who truly care
• has a long history of providing quality health care
• is nationally accredited
• is always accessible 24 hours a day
• has liability insurance coverage
• has sound Quality Management practices in place
• is well-respected with no litigation issues
• delivers client-centred nursing care
• has current up-to-date policies and protocols
• actually has an office, a website, a physical location
At Exclusive Care Services, we welcome your research, your questions, and your comparisons; as we are confident of the quality of the services we provide.
We understand how easy it is to get lost in the terminology and abbreviations used in health care, so we have provided a Glossary for your reference.
We have also assembled a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for your examination.
"To provide comfortable, dignified and confidential care for both clients and their significant others. For us it's about affirming life itself." - Gloria Osborne, founder and CEO